A customized approach to screening
Your organization is unique and we believe your screening process should be, too. No matter your organization’s size, we scale our solutions through a customized onboarding approach.
How long does onboarding take? It depends on the project scope. Many clients are up and running within 24 hours. Larger organizations tend to have ATS integrations or complex drug testing networks and require a longer timeline and formal project plan. Regardless of size and complexity, we’ll stay organized and work collaboratively with you to ensure a smooth transition. Our experienced, friendly, and professional implementation team is ready to work with you.
Consultation and Project Launch
- Right from the start, we assign a project manager and team to guide you through the process.
- We discuss your goals and define the requirements of the project.
- We review packages, protocols, compliance, training, invoicing, reporting, report completion, unique settings and user agreements.
Scope Creation and Planning
- We build an ideal project schedule and timeline, to work with your needs and
pre-scheduling calls to maintain momentum.
- We review mutual communication expectations, as well as candidate communication protocols.
- InCheck’s Compliance Team performs an initial assessment and presents findings, as needed.
Develop Specifications and Define Service Requirements
- Protocols are defined and documented in our system for all services.
- The complete workflow is reviewed and agreed upon by both parties.
- Packages and pricing are finalized.
Launch and Execution
- Training sessions are scheduled (as many as needed).
- Questions are documented, reviewed and resolved.
- Customized software features are completed.
- Go-live date is confirmed, and you are ready to go!
InCheck worked with us to understand the pain points with our prior provider. They recommended a process and skill-based packages that worked best for our requirements.
Let’s Get Started Today
We will customize a service package and process that's convenient for you.