Victims of Human Trafficking
InCheck is committed to supporting victims of human trafficking by providing victims with a procedure to block any adverse item of information that resulted from a severe form of trafficking in persons or sex trafficking.
To have adverse items of information blocked from your background check report, you will be required to provide the following information/documentation:
Proof of identification
You will be required to provide proof of your identification in one of following two ways:
- Consumer file match. The identification information including your full name (first, middle initial, last, suffix), any other or previously used names, current and/or recent full address (street number and name, apt. no., city, state, and zip code), full nine digits of Social Security number, and/or date of birth.
- Additional Proof of Identity. Copies of government issued identification documents, utility bills, and/or other methods of authentication of your identity which may include, answering questions to which only you might be expected to know the answer.
You will be required to provide documentation of a determination that you are a victim of trafficking, made by either:
- a Federal, State, or Tribal governmental entity;
- a court of competent jurisdiction, which includes certain documents filed in court;
- a non-governmental organization or human trafficking task force, including victim service providers affiliated with these entities, authorized by a Federal, State, or Tribal government entity; or
- a self-attestation that you identify as a victim of trafficking that is signed or certified by a Federal, State, or Tribal government entity, court of competent jurisdiction, or an authorized representative of these entities.
Identified adverse items of information
You will be required to provide documentation that identifies any items of adverse information that should not be furnished by InCheck because the items resulted from a severe form of trafficking in persons or sex trafficking of which you were the victim. The documentation must contain a preferred method for InCheck to contact you electronically or in writing such as an email address or physical address where mail can be received.
Methods of submission
Attn: Compliance Department- Human Trafficking
7500 West State Street, Suite 200
Wauwatosa, WI 53213