On May 21, 2018, the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC) and its Council of Small Business Executives (COSBE) announced winners of the 2018 Future 50 – recognizing 50 of the fastest-growing companies in the seven-county Milwaukee Region.
InCheck is proud to announce that we’ve been named to this year’s list.
The annual Future 50 program – now in its 31st year — recognizes companies in the seven-county Milwaukee Region that have been experiencing strong growth in both revenue and employment. The program is unique in that winners are determined objectively on their growth numbers, which are verified by independent sources. To qualify for the award, a company must be headquartered in the seven-county Milwaukee Region and be independently owned; have been in business for at least three years; and demonstrate strong growth in revenue and employment over the past three years.
“The Future 50 are a great gauge of where the region is today and where it’s headed,” said Stephanie Hall, COSBE’s executive director. “From the downtown arena and high rises to suburban mixed-use projects, these companies are riding the wave of new development. And with construction on Foxconn and the Haribo plants beginning soon, this trend shows no signs of slowing down in the near future.”
To CEO Andy Gallion, InCheck’s inclusion on the Future 50 comes as a great honor and opportunity to recognize the hard work and success of the company.
“What I love most about our company is the incredible individuals who come together every day as a team to provide an extremely valuable service to employers. Make no mistake, this is a tough industry where tight deadlines, attention to detail and extreme accuracy are paramount. Our people come in every day, put their head down and get after it. To be able to take a step back and celebrate our success together is important. We have a tremendous group of hardworking employees who take pride in delivering outstanding service to our clients.”
InCheck is also proud to share a place on the Future 50 with several of its partners. We’d like to congratulate Capri Senior Communities; Exhibit Systems; First Choice Ingredients, Inc.; Glenn Rieder, Inc.; Keystone Staffing Group LLC; and TechCanary. We’d also like to take a moment to shine the spotlight on their respective businesses.
- Capri Senior Communities has been in operation since 1992 and have provided quality management and caring services for over two and a half decades. Learn more about how their dedication to creating a true “home” for residents sets them apart here.
- Exhibit Systems’ expertise and experience allows for their partners to connect with customers on a different level through their custom marketing solution. Find out how a partnership hinging on trust can benefit your company here.
- First Choice Ingredients, Inc. takes their position in the heart of America’s Dairyland and use it to their customers’ benefit through expertise and proven processes. Find out more about “Your Dairy Concentrate Authority” here.
- Glenn Rieder, Inc. has been providing custom architectural millwork manufacturing and commercial interior contracting to clients in all major U.S. markets. They have been in business since 1946. You can learn more about Glenn Rieder here.
- Keystone Staffing Group LLC is committed to “bridging the gap between business & talent.” Some of the pillars that have driven their success include fast and effective recruiting and staffing systems, industry experience, transparent communication, and quality control. Learn more here.
- TechCanary is an innovative firm making strides in the booming industry of cloud computing, but have differentiated themselves as the “canary in the coal mine” for the insurance industry through cloud computing technologies. Learn how TechCanary can guard your company here.
MMAC’s small business network, the Council of Small Business Executives (COSBE), has conducted the Future 50 program since 1988. The 2018 Future 50 winners will be recognized for their achievements at the annual awards luncheon, to be held Friday, September 21, 2018, at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee. Park Bank is the long-standing partner and presenting sponsor of the Future 50 program. The Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce represents 1,800 member businesses, employing more than 300,000 employees. Members with 1-300 employees are represented by the MMAC’s Council of Small Business Executives.